Thursday, January 20, 2011

Journal Entry 1: Who Am I?!

I believe that I am a sponge. I love to envelope myself in the world around me. Studying every little detail like a detective on a hot case. Soaking up every once of liquid like your ordinary sponge.
However I would not consider myself to be ordinary by any means. As an artist, I learn everything I can about the world, soak in the details, and embellish in the little things. By taking everything in, I have more to put out in the long run.




I believe that others may view me as a partially
open book because I am loaded with lots of content. I am a rather wordy individual at times which also may contribute to my book analogy.

I tend to be very reserved and have a hard time opening up. Like an open book, people have some of the information right up front. However most of the nitty gritty details have to be searched for. People have to do some research to get to know the real me.



No comments:

Post a Comment